www.societyofmotionimaging.org is established by the Society of Motion Imaging Limited (SMI), a company registered under the Companies Ordinance in Hong Kong.
The Society of Motion Imaging strives to enhance the professionalism and technical standards of the motion imaging industries and to strengthen Hong Kong’s position as a production center of film and television.
The Society of Motion Imaging endeavours:
(1) To promote the unity, cooperation and networking of motion imaging sectors.
(2) To support the local motion imaging industries and stakeholders by organizing professional technical forums, seminars, workshops, trainings, exhibitions, and conducting certification examinations.
(3) To cooperate with local and overseas educational institutions and trade associations in developing professional training courses.
(4) To support local events relating to motion imaging and participate in overseas trade shows.
(5) To introduce and disseminate the latest adopted international standards relating to motion imaging to local professionals.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Stay up to Date with our Event Calendar
28A, Tower B Billion Centre,
1 Wang Kwong Road,